Friday, April 19, 2013

600.


Today marks my 600th post on The Honey Hut. I never thought this was something I'd keep up...huh...I followed through with this...I'm patting myself on the back right now, it feels good! This blog started off as a way for me to note the joy in my life and serve as a memory album for The Littles. What you don't know is back in 2009 I was struggling. I couldn't find contentment in living in the moment. Quite honestly, I was at a low point. This space manifested an attitude change in me and it's posts and photos sparked a happiness I didn't first imagine possible. I know this blog is one-sided and I don't frequently check in with you readers I know personally (like you Jen, you were there from the very beginning. I miss you!). I thank you, Honey Hutters, for following along and being a witness in my journey.
It all started here.

No comments:

Post a Comment