Monday, April 5, 2010

An Easter Tradition.

For the last five years we have celebrated Easter Sunday with the Treadaway Family. Sharon and Dennis are my brother's in-laws and friends of my parent's since our childhood. This invitation is one I hold very dear to my heart and look forward to every spring. These photos of the Little Girls' only Easter day memories is sure to explain why.
2006

2007

2008

2009

2010
Dear Dennis and Sharon, Lissa and Jenny.
Thank you for always including us in your Easter holiday. I understand that there may be a day when we need to start our own tradition on Easter, but until these invitations stop coming we will be so happy to continue to see our Little Girls grow up knowing Easter in your living room. And yesterday was even more special in sharing it with their baby boy cousins. Thanks Sharon for the sweet girlie Easter baskets for Savannah and Ivy. You are a genius in knowing what little girls like, of course.
Love,
Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment