Thursday, April 29, 2010

Beasties.

Trader Joe's Folsom?
Wow, they do sell everything!

Interestingly enough I am teaching in my old classroom tomorrow. The seventh graders I left five years ago are now the seniors. It will be strange to see these faces I remember as adolescents now as young adults. I am excited and yet sad. Sometimes I miss my old job, the classroom, my fellow teachers, the wealth of knowledge. It doesn't hold a candle to my current job but there are days that I miss it all the same.

Dear Mrs. Negrete,
Thank you Lupe for calling me to sub.
I'm so glad to have this opportunity to see these students and teach them one last time before they leave campus. I'm looking forward to walking in your shoes for the day and remembering how my "work" shoes feel. I am very happy it is a Friday though, half day, because my beasties will be waiting for me to do my favorite job.
Love,
Dusty

No comments:

Post a Comment