Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A Date With A Redhead.

Lately Ivy is saying, "I wanna you carry me Mommy." She is becoming increasingly dependent on me. I love it and feel badly about it. She is aching to have some time alone with me, time she has really never had. I feel sorry for second born children. They never have the full two-parent attention experience. Tim always tells me, "You will have your 'IvyDusty Time', it will just have to be later than your 'SavannahDusty Time', it will have to be when Savannah starts school." Then he goes on to remind me that if we have a third child, I will never get 'IvyDusty Time'. (This is sort of a trick you see.)

Ivy and I had a date on Sunday. We left early for the Sacramento Antique Faire and then headed to Midtown to La Petit Paris for a little European experience.
Macaroons.
Delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment