Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Covers.

Do you ever feel like hiding?
Today I am hiding. Hiding from the snow (though it is enchanting watching it fall just outside my window), hiding from dirty laundry and clean laundry too, hiding from the toys scattered on the living room floor, hiding from the dishwasher needing to be unloaded and the dishes waiting in the sink to be reloaded, hiding from as much responsibility as I can get away with...for five more minutes.

Did you see Oprah's interview with Nadya Suleman? Tim encouraged me to watch her nightmare of a situation in hopes it would put this baby-talk on hold permanently. It worked for now. I am content with my life. If you are interested in being satisfied with whatever trials you have by learning about another person's chaotic life, watch here. No wonder I want to hide by staying in bed all day, just watching a minute of that lady's life is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment