Monday, March 9, 2015

A Very Good Day.

This morning we all woke up very early (hard to do after Daylight Savings...) and went out to breakfast at Sweetie Pie's before taking The Little Girls to school. The occasion? My 39th birthday! After school started and Tim headed into the store, Goo and I went on a fun bike ride.
While Goo napped in the afternoon (hurray for alone time, especially today!), I made an upside down lemon meringue pie (i.e. pavlova). 
My sweet neighbor Nita came by and gifted these fantastic spools of ribbon to me! Such a treat.
The Little Girls had sewing class this afternoon and so Goo and I walked downtown and straight into the cheese shop (my favorite!).
After dinner I donned the obligatory birthday hat and we stuffed our faces with pavlova.

No comments:

Post a Comment