Friday, January 17, 2014

Huh.


"Ivy will be a ballerina."
I was inspired to see this poster made by Ivy's teacher at the beginning of the school year. Today I think Ivy's dream has taken a different turn. Both The Little Girls have decided to stop going to ballet school. I am disappointed because I want this for them; the discipline, posture, flexibility, grace, stamina and exercise. But they don't want to go to ballet school. They want to be little, to play and be free after school. This makes my life so much easier, I won't be driving them to classes two times a week. Still, I feel a little sad about it.
In other news, I've been working hard on the acre by clearing and planting. I've planted 2 ollalieberries, 1 marionberry and 3 other thorn-less berries. I am excited about the future harvests of The Honey Hut.
And Savannah has a skin staph infection. It's not fun. She is fine, nothing severe. But it has been a bit of a guessing game as to what the hell was going on with her. This morning we got educated and have started the process of getting her back to healthy after seeing her pediatrician about her condition. I cannot emphasize how important washing your hands is, Hutters. Do it. A lot. Okay? Have a great weekend.  



No comments:

Post a Comment