Thursday, May 30, 2013

Faith.

My dear friend Faith is in California for her sister's wedding. She found some time to sneak away and meet me up in Sacramento. Ivy and I went to the party supply store and found the biggest balloon they sold to greet her with. Then we went downtown to meet Faith's train.
At lunch I snuck a photo of My Littles and Faith in a conversation. It made my heart swell to see these cherished people in my life enjoying each other's company. Seeing her again is such a cozy feeling, her warmth is comforting.
The few hours we spent with Faith were easy and joyful. Lots of smiles and laughs. Ivy and Goo adored playing with her (poor Savannah had school, she really missed out). Time went by so quickly and soon enough we were back at the station, saying goodbye to our lovely friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment