Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's Up With The Little Girls.

Remember when The Little Girls took a short break from Ballet and 2 years went by? Starting this week Ivy and Savannah are back to taking classes and this time at a new (to them) Ballet School. Ivy had her first class today. She was excited but nervous before and then beautifully proud of herself after when her teacher released the class.
Savannah has been frustrated with a classmate lately and so I told her the best way to express her concerns was to write a thoughtful letter to her teacher without being too whiny. She needed some help on the spelling of the bigger words but otherwise the sentences are her own. I think it's so funny...I could say all of this stuff about some adults I know. Mrs. French, can you give me some advice too? 

No comments:

Post a Comment