Thursday, August 2, 2012

Little Bits of Littles Time.

We are eeking out every last minute of cousin-time before Angela and her Littles head home and then soon after move to a different state.
The Little Girls...
the Little Boys.
And Jackson, Jenny and Hank came to play too.
Jenny invited us over for lunch and...Rainbow Cake!

Hank and Lucas snored through the chatter.
I hit the jackpot with sisters-in-law. I love raising kids with these two women and spending time with them without our Littles too. Angela and Jenny, you are both great Moms. Your children are happy, healthy and loving. My Littles are so, so lucky to grow up with your Littles and have you as Aunties. I love the family traditions and experiences we are creating together. I know in the future, I will look back on this time and choke up in happiness for how blessed we all are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment