Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Sunriver 2012.

We are home from our trip to Oregon, this trip gets better every year. Now that the girls all share the same interests (swimming, lalaloopsy, my little ponies), the days are easy and full from playtime.
 My Littles loved the large fireplace in the Great Hall, I am always in awe of the ceiling. 

 This building was the Officer's Club during World War 2, when the land at Sunriver was a soldier training camp. 
Margaret and her Grand-Girls in front of the Great Hall.
"Wee!" was all I heard from Savannah on the back of my bike.
Smoothies after a fun bike ride.
The Goo, not quite sure about something.
Breakfast at the Lodge on our last day.
Thank you Margaret and Angela. We had a lovely time. We SO missed playing with you this morning when we woke up here at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment