Monday, August 27, 2012

Out Of The Rut.

Desperate to get out of a dinner rut and anxious to cycle in some fancier fare, I turned to my cooking guru, Everyday Food Magazine. I am challenging myself to cook a new recipe every night for 2 weeks and hopefully find some great recipes everyone here at The Honey Hut can enjoy. So far this is what we have had for dinner.
Aunt Colleen's Tacos.
Balsamic steak with garlic zucchini.
 
Small-Mouth Bass with lemon and garlic butter over summer squash.
The Little Girls caught this fish Saturday morning. It was so fresh and felt good to eat what they provided...my little Hunter/Gatherers...
This recipe I made up based on this similar one.
Massaged Kale Salad and Mashed-Potato Souffle. Recipe from Country Living Magazine.
Massaged-Kale salad sounds strange and not worth trying. This couldn't be further than the truth. This salad is so delicious and it must be amazingly healthy for you too. All three of My Littles gobbled it up, even Ivy who is intensely picky. Recipe here.


No comments:

Post a Comment