Thursday, August 25, 2011

Park City.

 Grady and I took a trip to Utah last weekend. It was such a special time, just he and I. We stayed with our sweet friends Kristi, Todd, Hudson and Reese who are recent transplants to Park City. Give me the chance to stay in the comfort of a friend's house any day over the formality of a hotel, I love seeing how other people live and relate to their environment and Park City is such a "outdoor living-year around" town. Their family is thriving in their new home. Kristi is an amazing cook and spoiled me extra rotten by sharing recipes and delicious food. She showed me all around her NEW town but there was so much to see, we ran out of time. A good excuse to visit again.
 Reese is walking and growing so fast! Isn't she precious?
 Downtown Park City. YOU MUST VISIT HERE SOMETIME!
 Reese and Grady "playing".
I woke up Sunday morning to coffee and Batman. My little buddy Hudson was so helpful with Grady and I adored having a little boy sidekick while out shopping and playing. He kept me entertained every waking minute. I got a good glimpse into my near future of raising a boy by spending time with Hudson (I'm so excited!). Isn't he the BEST superhero?
Thank you Kristi and Todd for hosting Grady and I. Your hospitality will make my planning a return trip SO easy. I miss you all.

2 comments:

  1. My great-grandma grew up there in a dirt-floored tent- her mom ran a laundry for the minors back when it was a salacious mining town and escape from the rigidity of SLC. Just passed through there in June on my way to Kamas to see my biodad. Glad you got to spend time out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh, "miners," although I'm sure kids also needed their clothes washed.

    ReplyDelete