Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Four Weeks.

Grady is 4 weeks old today. Where have the days gone? We are most definitely experiencing time-warp acceleration. The Gobbly-Goo is chubbing up, getting those precious rolls under his neck, arms and knees. Something endearing about G: he laughs in his sleep. Tim has yet to witness this, but today alone he has done this twice. And I'm not exaggerating what would be a gassy smile, no...this is a giggle-laugh that ends in his mouth saying (I kid you not)..."goo". I can't imagine what his little brain is dreaming, what could be funny to him at this emotionless (well, except for the crying for bare necessities) age? His sisters? My lack of sleep or showering (Gross. On both accounts.)? The mind reels.
Both of The Little Girls fake cried in their sleep at this age, 
Grady laughs. Search me. 

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Grady is such a doll! I'm trying to imagine what in heavens name he could be dreaming, too... but it must be a super sweet sight! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is soooo cute!!! He looks like Savannah to me. It's so fascinating to know what another child will be like, what their personality will be, what their opinions will be, what they will look like. All three are so different, don't you think? Best wishes and hope there is lots of sleep in your future!

    ReplyDelete