Friday, August 26, 2011

Mr. and Mrs. Beesley of SugarPlumb* Cottage.

 The catalyst of my trip to Utah was to celebrate the recent wedding of Tamber and Jordan.
 They invited their families and closest friends to party in their family garden. There were so many charming and endearing touches that went into the planning and decorating, really showcasing the warmth that is Tamber and Jordan.
(l-r; Teke, Tamber, and Tate)
Sisters.
 Tamber used her quilting squares as napkins and individually wrapped each of the silver forks (I think Jordan collected all of these from thrift stores, right Tamber?). It was hard to choose which fork to use! After the cloths are washed I was told she plans to make their wedding quilt using these squares.
 Photos of Jordan (left) and Tamber (right).

For dessert? Soft serve Ice Cream, Jordan's favorite.

College Friends.
 (r-l; Nicole, Tamber, Eva and I)

 Eva and Tamber catching up.

 As favors Tamber and Jordan made, MADE! canned goods for all the guests. I took quite a few of the left overs, so far I've tried the Habanero Gold (scrumptious) and devoured the Dill Pickles (Tamber, you need to sell these puppies, I could make a large order right now).

One more of the Snarr girls, aren't they lovely?

The SWEETEST wedding dance I've ever seen.

 Oh and Grady was there too, looking handsome in his Party best.

*not a misspelling. 
photo credits: Tate K. and Teke S.
Thanks Lovelies !

No comments:

Post a Comment