Tuesday, September 7, 2010

What A Guy.

Sunday was Tim's birthday. Tim doesn't like to be the center of attention and so he isn't one to celebrate himself on his birthday. This creates quite a distraction for those who love him most because we then only want to celebrate him more. This is like our cats, Tim wants nothing to do with "those fe-lions" and guess whose attention they want more than anyone's? That's right. And Tim, negative attention is still attention. Anyways, for Tim's birthday we met up with the other Mr. and Mrs. Botting (actually Dr. and Mrs.) and had dinner in Old Hangtown. Where we took these pictures.
Recently Tim and I took The Little Girls to Miller Park where we first met.

We met the summer after 8th grade, Tim worked on a riverboat for a youth outreach organization. My youth group boarded the Robert E Lee and the rest is history. For me, it was at first painful to be near him because I was absolutely in love. Then it was painful when the weekend was over and I was away from him. Our relationship would wait three years more until we were high school seniors. We've been together ever since.

Dear Tim, 
I know this blog post embarrasses you nearly to tears. 
I only do this because I want to share
how much I care with the whole world.
And no, there isn't a hole near you climb in and hide.
I love you.
Dusty.
P.S. One more potentially embarrassing photo,
of the first day I met you way back in the summer of 1991.

No comments:

Post a Comment