Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Down the Rabbit Hole.

Tim is on a business trip and as I've been preparing mentally for said business trip I have become curiouser and curiouser about who is tidier in our household. Is it Tim or is it me? Before he left, I cleaned our mutual living spaces with the intent of solving this puzzle. In a way I feel like I'm cheating to become the victor here because I already find myself consciously walking through the house putting any misplaced item in it's best suited space. I'm sure to find that I'll fall back into my regular routine of ignoring what should be put away very soon but for now I am enjoying this tidiness, but not the emptiness.
Before he left,
I took this poor quality video of Tim's (and the little girls')
favorite past times.


No comments:

Post a Comment