Friday, January 22, 2010

A Change of Scenery.

I woke up to silence this morning which meant two things:
  1. The little girls were still sleeping.
  2. Overnight, it snowed.
It didn't take long for #1 to unravel but I knew the snow was here to stay for awhile.

Today we will be sledding and playing in the snow.
Undoubtedly the girls will need to go potty as soon as all their snow gear is on.
After that, I'll be baking bread. It's a perfect day to be snowed in.

Speaking of a change of scenery...Thank you Jeni and Will for hosting a fun play date.
You are both sweet as can be.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh Hudson is adorable in this shot! Loved having all the little ones- and bigger ones over. Can't wait to do it again. The snow looks gorgeous, and the bread sounds yummy. I wish we lived a little closer and I'd be barging in for a slice. ;) I adore reading your blog by the way, I just got caught up. You are a lovely writer, were you an english major? See you soon!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete