Monday, February 10, 2014

Baby Lovelies.

Back in December, The Little Girls begged me to bring home a few more chicks. I had been looking and hoped to raise our flock of Lovelies from 8 to 12. I kept putting them off knowing I could handle baby chicks after the new year. With the unexpected death of Wrenna last week, The Little Girls begged me for a few babies to heal the hurt. On Friday morning, we picked out 3 Americanas and 2 Buff Orpingtons.
They are so fuzzy and cute!
Meet Chica (the favorite of two giddy Little Girls)
Addie (she is independent, brave and fast)
Tiny (the most easy-going as well as the runt)
Ivory (I have no idea about this one, can't tell her apart from the other buff)
and Taylor (the other buff, named after a favorite friend of The Little Girls).
They snuggle together so sweetly, already a little flock of their own.
Another of Tiny, so darling.

No comments:

Post a Comment