Friday, March 1, 2013

March...My Favorite Month.

Happy 1st day of March, Honey Hutters! As you can see from this photo, I've been working on a project I hope to share with you very soon. What are you up to this weekend? I'm looking forward to book club. Jen Bum is hosting, she never leaves our appetites wanting. This amazing feast is our menu;
Mangalitsa Pork Country Pate (from Smokey Ridge Charcuterie) with crackers
Thinly sliced Cajun Tasso Ham (also from Smokey Ridge Charcuterie)
Creamy Mushroom Soup with homemade Popovers
Slow cooked chicken with onions, mushrooms, and cherries over chard
Cheesecake
Crazy delicious right? Also, we are spending a bit of time with Tim's parents on Sunday and selling more Girl Scout cookies. Whatever it is you are up to this weekend, I wish you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment