Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy Weekend.

What are you up to this weekend Honey Hutters? I'm looking forward to dinner tonight with my sister Deanna (beef stew, banana/blueberry muffins with lemon curd). She has a very important career at the state Capitol. I am always fascinated by both of my sisters' work environments (Shannon is a charge nurse in Labor and Delivery!), hearing the play-by-play is always interesting.
I am also finally ready to start real work on a sewing project I have put off long enough...it's time to bite the bullet.
Oh, and Book N Hookers is tomorrow night! We read this. I was spellbound to the. very. last. page. But I warn you: if you read this right before you go to sleep, expect some strange dreams to follow.
And finally, if the fog keeps up I will be making this until my ingredients run out. I am not a hot chocolate drinker. Surely being spoiled by a year's worth of Churros con Chocolate while living in Spain ruined me to powdery packaged (why?) hot chocolate. But this recipe is roll-your-eyes-back-in-your-head yummy and thick which reminds me of my 1997-98 Wanderlust.  
What ever it is you do this weekend, I wish you well and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment