Friday, December 14, 2012

Crafting.

Tonight is the Book N Hooker's (my book/knitting club's) Christmas Party. Each member is to bring a little hand-made gift for everyone. After many hours of freaking out, I decided to go with a project I've never done before (risky). I made leather bow bracelets. I've always been a little shy of working with leather but this project is so easy, I think I'll have The Little Girls make one for each other for their stockings. I used this as my guide.
When I saw this, I knew these little Christmas houses would be a fun way to wrap the bracelets. (I colored them to look like the Doors of Dublin!) 
I can't wait to see what hand-made gifts the other ladies come up with and I'm a bit nervous/excited as this is my first Book Club Christmas party.

No comments:

Post a Comment