Monday, October 1, 2012

All About Savannah.

Savannah had a fantastic birthday, I know this because she keeps telling me it was the "best birthday ever!" She and her best girl Gracie were presented with awards for "Good Citizenship"(we couldn't be prouder!), and she celebrated her birthday with the whole class by bringing Red Velvet cupcakes to share.
 
Her birthday dinner request was baked potatoes and asked for Lemon Meringue Pie instead of cake (yay! my favorite too!)
 
And then she invited 7 girls from her class to party with her. The girls painted birdhouses and played dress up. I tried to organize party games but each time I gathered the girls together, Savannah pulled me aside and said, "Mommy, we just want to play wedding." All the girls were super sweet, perfectly polite and they all got along so well.





 

No comments:

Post a Comment