Friday, June 20, 2014

Week's End.

The Littles and I have had a great summer's week.
We spent 2 days playing with 2 little girlies we really enjoy (thanks Jax),
we rejuvenated ourselves in the fresh mountain air by playing in the fresh waters of a Crystal Basin lake,
(here with Tara's Littles; Olive and Lucky)
and cousin Addie is here visiting. The Little Girls can't hold still long enough for a photo so I gave up and found some time to make Apricot Jam.
Today Tim and I celebrate our 15th wedding anniversary. Crazy thing is I totally forgot about it as these summer days just flow from one to the next now that The Little Girls are out for break and I could not tell you the actual date in the month. But I think we will try and get a little date in this weekend to honor all these years together. Happy Weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment