Monday, May 19, 2014

Post Vacation Bliss.

I love coming home from a vacation on a Saturday. And if I could get home before noon on a Saturday, even better. And we did, I told Tim I wanted to be in my garden by noon. At 11:38am I was standing inside the fence looking at a week's worth of maturity. 
We carried our carefree vacation state of mind throughout the weekend, enjoying family time still while also indulging in the comforts of home. So far The Littles haven't fought in a week (!), Tim's gruff-ness has been replaced with playfulness and my typically woundupneversitdownalwaysbusybusybusy self can't get off the couch or would rather snuggle a Little than do anything. I think its safe to proclaim, WE NEEDED A GET AWAY!
We were so happy to see PUG when we drove in. Thank you Nita for loving on her.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment