Tuesday, April 29, 2014

An Invitation.

Hutters,
I'd like to share with you a project I've been working on. When my Mom died, friends, family and community members contributed to a memorial fund in my Mom's name directly benefiting the art departments at the Christian school all of us Sattler kids attended. After 10 years and many ideas, my friend and the current art director at EAS, Lupe Negrete, brought this event to life. She has arranged art works from the elementary school, junior high and high school ready for display at the concert. This project is very dear to my heart. My Mom's passion was art, her pride and joy were children (hers and all) and her missions were music and this school. If you are local and able, I hope you will join me at this event.   
 
 
Faith First In Concert

El Dorado Adventist School in partnership with The Patty Sattler Memorial Art Fund would like to invite you to an evening of Music and Art.
Wednesday June 4 at 7:00pm
Free Admission
A love offering will be taken, all proceeds directly benefit EAS art departments.

No comments:

Post a Comment