Wednesday, November 21, 2012

On Holiday.

Good morning from Fort Bragg!
We are on holiday with my brother's family and sister Deanna too. We have been looking forward to this trip for so long, it doesn't seem real to be breathing in this salty sea air.
This pretty toadstool greeted me on my morning run, a whimsical surprise in the vibrant green foliage.
This is our view for the next few days, I feel like I'm wasting my time here if I'm not looking at the waves every second we are here.
We are relaxing in the hot tube, flying kites, playing loopsies, trains and enjoying some quality family time. 
Tomorrow I'll cook my Maple Roasted Turkey and we'll celebrate Thanksgiving. Thanks for stopping by The Honey Hut, have a lovely holiday. I'm off to look at the sea.


No comments:

Post a Comment