Thursday, December 1, 2011

Sigh.


My surgery went well. The last two days have been rough with swelling, pain and general discomfort from the pressure of the packing in my sinuses. I was counting down the minutes until the next pain pill or frozen compress or Popsicle. It could have been much worse if it weren't for Tim caring for me, The Little Girls loving on me and The Goo being so mellow throughout. Special thanks to Jenny, Deeds, Dad and Sylvia for taking care of my babies while I was resting and Lissa, Jenny and Merry for the food. Thank Dr. Rice and staff for your tender care.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you feel better soon, D.
    I had this done about ten years ago and remember the pain, packing, and general head-oriented discomfort very well. I had a similar procedure done just about three weeks ago, but no packing this time and with MUCH less discomfort.
    Anyway, take care of yourself and get your rest.
    Ciao,
    Andy

    ReplyDelete