Wednesday, March 9, 2011

35.

The number means nothing, it's how young you FEEL...right? When I was younger mid-thirties scared me. Truth is I know who I am now more than ever and I wouldn't change NOW for anything. Yes I wish I would have used more sunscreen in my twenties but other than that, I'm good where I'm at. Today has been a great day. I woke up with  the sun for an early-bird run, the stillness of dawn was dreamy. I love a quiet morning. Tim surprised me by taking a few hours off to take his girls to breakfast. I ran into my sweet friend Lori, we wished each other "Happy Birthday". After breakfast The Little Girls and I walked Main Street for a little antiquing, I scored a great piece of Milk-glass for $1 on a sidewalk sale. We met up with my big sister Shannon and are now packing at home for a special birthday trip.
Cheers to another year happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment