Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Tuesday Gratefulness.

Yesterday The Little Girls had their yearly check-ups. They adore their Doctor, he is the best pediatrician and a family friend. Both girls triumph over their eye tests and exercises the Doctor asks them to perform. They hate the shots given by the nurse once the exam is over and though they are both small for their age in weight and height, I am overwhelmingly grateful to be reminded of their health and happy young lives. I cringe to imagine what parents go through when their child is sick. I'm sure it is the lowest depth of misery and so today I say a prayer of humble thanks that so far Tim and I have been spared this unimaginable torture and worry. Cheers to healthy kids, may I never ever take it for granted.

No comments:

Post a Comment