Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Echo Lake.

At the beginning of my senior year of high school, I went on a backpacking trip with the Outdoors Club to Echo Lake. We hiked a couple miles in and set up camp. It was on this trip I realized that something could develop relationship-wise with Tim Botting. We had met the summer after 8th grade when my youth group went on an outing on a riverboat. Tim was part of the four man crew and immediately I was smitten by him. Four years later on this magical lake, my future with him began.
So it is no surprise that Echo Lake is like the Mecca of our relationship. No matter the season or various chapters of our lives, we never tire of the exceptional beauty and charm of this hidden lake.
Last Saturday.

Oh and one for fun...
The summer I was pregnant with Savannah. July 2005

No comments:

Post a Comment