Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Eggs And Other Things.


Look Hutters! I am now getting 3 eggs a day, this new bluish-green beaut on the right is from one of my Americanas, either Almond Cake or Alma. I am so proud of my Lovelies, they lay beautiful and delicious eggs. This photo below does not do the yoke's vibrant orange color any justice, you'd have to see it to believe it. I scrambled these up with cream cheese and herbs. Unreal.
Ivy was such a darling while doing her homework tonight. Kinder homework is fun and she is delighted to show me what she has learned and how well she can do her packet.
So focused on her words.
I've been busy around the house and garden, getting ready for this rain we were supposed to get earlier today. Just as I was tidying up after dinner I heard the tapping on the gutters outside. But I should have just looked at my thumb to know if the rain had yet started. My fingers always crack whenever the weather changes. Two fingers on my right hand are festering and cracked meaning it's going to be a cold, damp couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment