Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Into The Light.

Ugh, I've just emerged from the crazy drama/information overload haze of The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. I have been devouring that book for the last four days, etching away at as much or little "me" time as I can in order to sneak back to Sweden and the Vanger family mystery. I'm sure there were moments over the weekend when my children felt abandoned and orphaned thanks to Tim's Kindle. He is also reading this book, for the first time in our 18 years together we decided to read the same book simultaneously. It has been really fun, like our own little Book Club.
Today is the perfect sunny spring day, I can't wait to get outside. I am currently cleaning out The Honey Hut. My house is a DISASTER but hopefully by the end of today that art shed will look presentable. My priorities are a little screwy, I'm blaming it on Lisbeth Salander. 
Look! Goo has 2 teeth!

No comments:

Post a Comment