Tuesday, February 28, 2012

"When I Was A Little Girl..."

Knowing full well that as The Little Girls get older they will ask me less and less for a story about my childhood, I feel pressure to make each request count. The problem is, I've had a terrible time of late recalling my childhood or stories I thought I'd never forget. Basically I have a bad memory. If I had time, I'd do some brain exercises like play Sudoku or watch Jeopardy but alas, I have three young children and little time to myself. My sister Deanna has an incredibly quick memory and she is a fantastic story-teller AND The Little Girls ADORE her. So when we get together she delights two sets of eager ears. I love watching their faces, the three of them, as Dee Dee tells with animation her tales of woe.

No comments:

Post a Comment