Tuesday, May 31, 2011

'Round Here.

 We are still piecing our house back together, here is the color board I put together. All paints are Benjamin Moore or Pittsburgh Paints. It is so bright and cheerful in every room.
 The Little Girls chose a sweet chandelier for their room. After I put it up they squealed and said they felt fancy.
 More from their room...curtain fabric and their glassed treasures.
Coming soon is the rest of our flooring and baseboards, more sewing for window coverings, bedding etc., the rest of the living area window coverings, the finishing touches on the library and creating a nursery for Baby B. Goodness, I better get to work.

1 comment:

  1. Mud, I love, love, love the curtain fabric and the owl is completely adorable. YAY! I'm so excited to see how it all turns out. You're taste is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete