Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Exposed!

After yesterday's post and many moments of wondering whether or not to share, I have decided to forge ahead.
Except for cleaning out old receipts and gum wrappers, I am proud to say that these items are permanent residents of my pre-Baby B pocketbook.
1. This is my Birthday Bag. My go-to pocketbook color these past 5 years has been this carmel/cognac neutral. Good for all seasons.
2. Band-aides (always needed for both owies and Ivy's cranky moments, cheaper than stickers!), Oscillococcinum (nips flu-like symptoms in the bud, Whole Foods) and Little Girl socks.
3. Lip gloss and Ooh La Lift.
4. Emergency earrings, Ivy's turquoise ring, Magic-Grip Hairpins.
5. Hand lotion, gold headband and favorite writing pen.
6. Wallet (neon pink! a Palm Desert purchase), photo of The Little Girls, coupons and gift cards.
7. Heart mirror compact (from MJ's dollar bins in the SF store!), citrus bunny snacks and Gap City Flats (save my achy feet daily).

Care to share your pocketbook contents? Come on now...I don't want to be the only one! Contact me if you wish to share. Your pocketbook may hold a secret treasure the rest of us girls need in our bags!

No comments:

Post a Comment