Monday, May 9, 2011

Catching Up.

 Hello Honey Hutters!
I am back after a much needed, very relaxing vacation/last hurrah before Baby B. joins us. Before we left, Tim and I were out of our minds cleaning and preparing for the interior of our house to be painted after much smoke/soot damage. We came home to a "new" house! Kevin, our neighbor (a talented painter) did a smashing job. Every wall and ceiling is clean and crisp. I'm in LOVE with the colors (I hope to share soon). As for now I am piecing our living areas back together, closets are filled again and some furniture reset, but it is a slow auditing process of what to bring back into the house. I have a mountain of projects to complete and a very short time in which to finish comfortably. I hope to post more regularly here now that the original clean up is over, I hope to share more about our trip later this week.

Yesterday while Tim's Mom and I celebrated Mother's Day by treasure hunting at The Antique Faire, another shopper approached me asking to take Savannah's photo for her fashion blog, Juniper James. Here is the photo she posted on the blog's facebook page.
 Savannah was so flattered she told Ivy she was going to be in a fashion show on T.V. While not true, I was thrilled to see her outfit choice pay off for her in a big way.
 She was hugely proud of herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment