Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Congratulations.

By now, dear readers, you realize I am on vacation. I will be back on Monday. However, I couldn't not post today, because today is a very special day...

...somewhere in California there is a guy named Andy Bishop. Andy Bishop has been a student of traditional education his whole life. Today he wakes up a student of life, graduating himself from the pressures of daily assignments and term papers due, compelling me to write him a public letter. Bare with me Andy...
Dear Andy,
You are THE craziest person I know (hence the crazy photographs I stole from your facebook page). You are also one of the smartest people I know. I know you have waited for this next chapter in your life with much excitement and anticipation. Your future is so bright. Do you know what that means? You will accomplish anything you strive for, if there is one thing I know about you, it is your potential. Congratulations to you on your college completion. I am very proud of you my dear friend. I can't wait to see you graduate. Cheers to you, Andy. I can't wait to see where your life leads you now.
Looking forward to your future,
Dusty.

No comments:

Post a Comment