Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Alameda Antique Fair.

There are really just two weekends a year that we
as a family do exactly whatever I choose to do.
Mother's Day weekend and my birthday weekend.
So last weekend, besides Petaluma/Sonoma/Napa and Leilani's,
I chose to rummage thru the Alameda Point Antique Fair.
A view of San Francisco.

I loved this sideboard and all the French
baskets and antiques from this vendor.

I wanted this pink sewing machine so badly.
But what do you do with an old pink sewing machine?
So girlishly charming but not practical.

This is what the Little Girls wanted to take home.

All these old French linens were so inviting and a good price.
Don't you feel calm looking at them?

I can't wait until next time.
Hopefully I don't have to wait until Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment