Ivy swallowed a key. Yep...a key. Her diary key to be exact. And no, I don't know why. But once it happened, absolute panic ensued. Ivy scream-crying at me, Savannah crying on the couch and Goo right at my side, in confusion. Ivy ran from living room to bathroom while I called an advice nurse and trembled in slow motion. While holding for the nurse, all 3 Littles sat on the couch. Ivy clinging to Savannah asked, "Savannah, am I going to die? I don't want to die right now. Can I have one last hug?" Then both Little Girls crumbled into a sobbing mess. It was heartbreaking. When Tim got home a few minutes later, we loaded up The Littles and drove to the Emergency Room. Since the key isn't lodged in her esophagus and looks to be headed through the digestive system without any trouble so far, Ivy will have to pass it naturally. We are so relieved. And so I am on stool patrol for the next 3-5 days. Yep. I consider myself lucky as this is the very first time any of My Littles has swallowed a foreign object, at least that I know of anyway.