Monday, September 28, 2015

10.

Savannah Jane is 10 years old! She was awake and ready to meet this new year at 5:30 this morning. There has been a lot of anticipation about this birthday. She has been squeaking her seal call (a excited sound she started making at 6 months old) bouncing around the house in excited expectation of this day.
She wanted me to make Whoopie Pies to share with her class, but told me this after I had already made chocolate-dipped meringues. She really didn't care too much but then her teacher forgot to celebrate her birthday during school! SO, I guess the treats have to wait until tomorrow. Speaking of school...it is ridiculously sad and difficult for me to send My Littles to school on their birthdays. I hate spending the majority of the day away from them. It was brutal this morning to see Savannah go. 
Tonight we celebrated with homemade cheesecake, brownies and ice cream. Grandpa Dan, Sylvia and The Potter's came for dessert and in celebration of this sweet girl. 
I can't believe she is 10 years old...
Happy Birthday Savannah Jane!

No comments:

Post a Comment