Monday, July 21, 2014

A Date.

Savannah and I took a date overnight together... just she and I. We stayed at our friend Shannon's house in Oakland, spoiled ourselves at Pizziaolo and headed into the city.
Savannah ordered her first decaf Americano, after one sip said it was delicious and then left the rest for me to drink.
We spent Saturday in the city at Fort Mason, perusing the booths at The Renegade Craft Fair. The talent of the vendors was inspiring.
We got a quick bite at Greens, the flavors of the vegetarian cuisine were divine.
I haven't spent this much alone time with Savannah since before Ivy was born. We enjoyed some cherished mommy/daughter time. 8 years old is too fun to not spend quality one on one time together. She was so thankful and happy to have me to herself. Pure joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment