Monday, November 21, 2011

Ho Hum.

So...I'm a little bored with this blog. Can you tell? I just cannot get excited about/inspired by it. It's okay if you are bored with it too (frankly I'm surprised you are still hanging with me, you dedicated reader you). I used to dream up these posts first thing in the morning while I was running and sometimes I still do, but the moment I step inside the house I'm pulled in three different directions when the only direction I should be headed is to the shower. Yesterday afternoon I had prepared a lovely little daydream of a post while I was running but truth be told I peed my pants (just a little, three babies will do that to you and besides it's only been four months since The Goo was born...this is too much explaining and far too much information) during mile 1 and had to rush straight to the shower, then feed The Goo, then make dinner for my family...by the time I was available to post, I wasn't interested. Someday soon I'll revisit that daydream and share it with you. 

Here's the lastest in photos.
 Art Parliment crazy mess.
Jackson turned 2.
 Savannah's soccer trophy and end of season party.
Kindergarten Pumpkin Pie Feast.
Colby, Savannah and Maira.

1 comment:

  1. Honey, you're allowed to get bored. It's impressive that you've been as inspired for as long as you have been. How bout some pics of your delicious turkey. That deserves bragging rights. Your loyal reader, L.

    ReplyDelete