Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Movin' On Up.

 When Ivy started Ballet School, Savannah was on the cusp of moving up to the next level--The White Class. I asked her teacher to hold her back and stay in The Pink Class in order that Ivy's transition be smooth, comfortable and our trips to the school (30 minutes away) be one instead of two times a week. It has been nice to see both girls in the class together but ballet is Savannah's passion, not Ivy's. Tired of fighting her on attending classes, Ivy's ballet stint is over so Savannah is moving on up. Last week was Savannah's last pink class. It was bittersweet as I realize how proud of her I am and how much I miss her early days in ballet as a toddler.

And looking back at her first class...
 ...sweet.

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. :) I never took ballet growing up, but wish I had. Perhaps someday I'll introduce it to a little girl...and learn a thing or two. :)

    ReplyDelete