Monday, November 30, 2009

Holding Hudson...

is like snuggling a piece of heaven.

Hudson's grandma, Sharon the Great, is well... amazing. She is so generous with her time and love, the little girls adore her. I've known her since I was little, she and my Mom were on Home and School Association together and were great friends, she has the best taste as far as decorating and design go, she is an accomplished painter and my brother's mother-in-law. She never hesitates to mention my Mom or tell me a special memory of her. She never takes herself too seriously and is up for anything. This family holds a special place for her in our hearts. Ivy was just taken with her today. She was Sharon's dolly to which Ivy happily complied.






Post Note: Lissa-it was great catching up with you, thanks for letting me cuddle Hudson for such a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment