Thursday, January 8, 2015

Winter Wellness.

Krista, Tara and I decided awhile back to study a Winter Wellness course and we finally made the time to get together. We gathered at Krista's house and made Vitamin C tablets. The recipe is here below.
We combined all the ingredients and changed the recipe by using 1/3 cup of:
Rosehip Powder
Acerola Powder
Amla Powder
Honey

Once the ingredients were mixed into a wet clump we rolled pea-size tablets into a bowl of Orange Peel Powder.
The Littles and I have been taking the tablets in the morning before school. I think The Littles tolerate taking the Vitamin C, what I mean is they don't mind it. But I love this way of getting them the Vitamin C they need, especially since we aren't taking any over the counter alternatives that may and are likely to have all the preservatives and additives which Ivy is allergic to.  

No comments:

Post a Comment