Wednesday, February 10, 2010

While You Were Gone...

Tim had the little girls to himself this last weekend. Weeks ago he voiced some activities he wanted to do with them while I was gone, things he would do if he were ultimately in charge. He made me nervous when he started asking me if I knew where he could find pink hair dye or if we had any Cool-aide I wouldn't mind him using. Flashbacks of Senior year in high school when David Wahlstrom's Halloween Hawaiian Blue Cool-aide hair color failed to wash out paraded through my mind. Instead, Tim took the little girls to a sporting goods store and bought them a soccer ball and tennis rackets. You know, to athleticize the "princess" out of them. They had quite a talent show prepared for me the day I got back from my trip.
If Savannah ever ends up doing this in a real soccer game,
I'm not sure if I'll laugh or cry.
Probably both.

No comments:

Post a Comment