Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Beehive State.

Over the weekend I flew to Salt Lake City
to see Tamber, my oldest friend.
We met at a young age through our Dads who went to high school together. We are the second of four children in our families. We've spend family vacations to Mexico together, sent letters back and forth since grade school though I admit I am the letter delinquent in the friendship, we are both crafty (her much more so than me), she was the first person I told I wanted to spend my life with Tim - we were seniors in high school, we went to college together and we both lost our Moms to fatal car accidents.

Dear Tamber,
Your friendship has been one of the few constants in my life. Spending time with you this last weekend has helped to clear the cobwebs in my head and helped me to see who I am as an individual. Thanks to you and Jordan for opening your home and life with me. Oh, and that yarn made four washcloths! Thank you for inspiring me to create, garden and restore my spirit.
Love,
Dusty

Lunch at Pago.

a SWEET home boutique.

Another Boutique called "Children's Hour".

Tamber and her chickens.

Mother Hen.

No comments:

Post a Comment