Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Update.

Apparently I live in a cave, deep in the woods because "The Fox" from yesterday's post is supposedly old freaking news. 

I've been sick with the flu for four days now and today I felt the worst. But life doesn't slow down for the person who holds it all together and yet is falling apart herself. Littles are healthy and therefore carry on as usual: they need lunches made and help with homework, to be taken to school, ballet, the dentist, Cross Country...I really need my Mom right now. If she were here, I'd rest my head on her lap and just cry. 
Goo's first dental appointment and cleaning.
My sweet friend Sarah, cheering on My Little.
Miss Savannah at the finish.
This fungi is spilling out of the base of an old oak tree here at The Hut.
This photo doesn't quite capture the growth's ruffles, detail or brilliant orange color. I'm sure this can't be good for the tree but I love it. It's radiating vibrancy brings a smile to my face each time I see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment